|Location:||Queensland Australia [View Map]|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
Vessel located North Queensland, Australia.
|Length over all:||23'|
Main Engine: 2 x Caterpillar 3412D diesel engines, 848bhp @ 1800rpm.
Gearbox: 2 x Reintjes WAF 848L.
Main Genset: 2 x Caterpillar C4.4, 82kW @ 1500rpm
Pumps: Fuel Oil: 6m³ / hr @ 10m. Ballast Water: 25m³ / hr @ 25m.
Performance: Speed: 10 knots
(23m x 8m x 3.9m)
Built: 2010. Vessel built for unrestricted services, towing, standby, mooring and various marine support operations.
Hull/ Decks: Steel.
Tonnages: Deadweight: 116T. Gross Tonnage: 168T. Bollard Pull: 22T
• 1 x ME anchor windlass, 1.2T @ 10m/min for 16mm dia chain c/w x 1 unit warping head of 330mm dia
• Anchor chain: 1 x 247.5m x 16mm chain
• 1 x ME towing winch, 15T @ 0-8m/min for 28mm dia x 400m wire rope
• Towing hook: 1 x MANPAEY 30T dynamic oval towing system
• Bollard pull designed: 25T
Radar: Furuno FR-1715
Compass: CPT 130A
Auto Pilot: ComNav - Admiral
MF/HF Radio: Samyung
VHF Radios: IC-M504
Inmarsat C: JRC JUE-87
Echo Sounder: FUSO FEC609
• Fire fighting
• Pollution control
• Safety equipment to statutory requirements
Flag: Australia. Classification: DCV. Call Sign: 860385. MMSI: 503686100. Date of Issue: 17th August 2017. Survey Due Dates; Periodic: 13th May 2017. Out of Water: 1st May 2017. Life Raft: 22nd August 2017. Shaft: 14th May 2017. Operating Area – 200nm offshore.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.