|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Dartmouth, Devon Devon UK|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
The FinnMaster 6100 MC for sale. Powered by a single Honda 135 4 stroke outboard engine. The outboard gives a 25 to 30 knot cruising speed with a maximum of 35 knots.
The walk through design of the boat makes it ideal for maximising space and over-nighting. A quality Scandinavian build, economical diesel power and an enclosed cockpit make this a great family sized boat for exploring the coast.
Equipment includes, GPS and Hummingbird Fishfinder.
Substantial seating and excellent storage keeps everything neat and tidy whilst the three berths, porta potty, sink mean overnighting is a possibility.
Her weight at just under 900kg also allows for greater range of family cars to be used to tow.
The boat has been cruised around Start Bay, Torbay and the River Dart and will shortly be lifted ashore at Noss on Dart Marina. She is in reasonable condition for her age. Chat to brokers for further details.
Sleeps 1 /3 in 1 cabin
- Navy Blue Upholstery
- Ply Flooring
- Chart table
- Garmin GPS MAP 450
- Log/ speed
- Sunto 66 compass
- Hummingbird Echosounder
- Hummingbird 197cDi Fish finder
- Navico Axis RT1400
Anchoring and Mooring Equipment:
- Bruce anchor
- Chain and Warp
- 6 x fenders
- 4 x mooring warps
- Anchor locker
- Windscreen wiper
- Boarding ladder
- A Seago inflatable is available by negotiation
- Stainless steel pushpit and pulpit
- Automatic bilge pump
All Safety equipment listed is included in the sale but the vendor offers no warranties. The purchaser must service the safety equipment and ensure that it is appropriate for his purposes and check expiry and service dates on all items!
Built in 2008 by Finnmaster in Finland.
- White GRP hull deck and superstructure
- Deep V Planning hull
- Trim Tabs
- Honda 135HP outboard engine
- Cruising speed approximately 25-30 knots
- Maximum speed approximately 35 knots
- Complete service history available
- Last service (July 2019)
- Engine hours approximately 341
- 12v system
- 2 x batteries (located in stern locker), 2018
- Charged by engine alternator and battery charger (with shore power)
- Fuel capacity 140 Litres
- Fresh Water capacity 15 Litres
- Pressurised cold-water system
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||19'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|